- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
The Ergon grip with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP5 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Not suitable for use with carbon handlebars - Uses: touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
$16.99 - $18.99
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Ergonomic design and sized for your hands. Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite mountain bike grip. A contoured shape provides ultimate comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you confident and comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails. Key features - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite mountain bike grip. This 32mm single lock-on grip with core lock clamps holds tight on any terrain, and a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of padding for your palms while providing traction at your fingertips. Key features - Opposing tread design absorbs shock in palms with a biting grip in fingers - Rubber compound and design provides confident grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 32mm diameter
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain bike, marathon, XC
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Page 1 of 9 Next page